Re: [Tinycc-devel] S-Lang tinycc module.

From: Agathoklis D.E Chatzimanikas
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] S-Lang tinycc module.
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 17:02:36 +0300

On Fri, Mar 23, at 05:46 Agathoklis D.E Chatzimanikas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created a tinycc binding for the S-Lang programming language,

https://github.com/agathoklisx/slang-devel/tree/master/slang-modules/tcc

I updated it with a test script. But if someone wants to run this, needs
a patched slsh with realpath(3). I've committed a realpath implementation
in the clib, on the root directory of this same repository (patches for
obvious mistakes or support for BSD's are more than welcome).
The system I'm working on is a UNIX like, void linux at voidlinux.eu and
Tcc is self compiled from the source tree with the default prefix.

Best,
  Αγαθοκλής