Re: [Tinycc-devel] It seem I pull code in wrong way. How can I revert it

From: avih
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] It seem I pull code in wrong way. How can I revert it?
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 19:35:25 +0000 (UTC)

While force-pushing is usually possible, I'd argue that at the tcc repo
(and generally elsewhere too, but to each his own practices) no one
should force push except maybe maintainers and maybe other regular
contributors which 100% know what they're doing when force-pushing.

I.e. if you want something reverted at the mob repo, please ask here
at the mailing list and one of the regulars will judge how to handle
the request, IMHO.

- avih