[Tinycc-devel] Is anyone on the C standards committee?

From: Charles Lohr
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Is anyone on the C standards committee?
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 10:55:00 -0800

I was just wondering if anyone from TCC on the standards committee?  I just really hope for a compiler as popular as TCC, there's someone there defending the interests of all the not-GCC, not-clang compilers, where difficulty of feature addition is a paramount concern.  I use TCC as my daily driver, and I have been increasingly anxious about some of the proposals and things that are being added to the C standard.

Charles