Re: [Tinycc-devel] Is anyone on the C standards committee?

From: Charles Lohr
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Is anyone on the C standards committee?
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 14:54:35 -0800

Sorry, I inadvertently replied to this thread instead of the main thread.  I will move my reply there.

On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 2:53 PM Charles Lohr <lohr85@gmail.com> wrote:
My suggestion is if possible someone from our group/view should try to apply whatever means we can to keep C clean, clear and simple to implement the standard, allowing the people who feel the drive to "improve things" to direct that at a different language standard, or an offshoot of some sort.  I think a lot of the folks need to play chesterton's fence, until only the most crucial changes percolate up.

I feel it is important to the commercial space that the C standard remains more carefully preserved.