Re: [Traverso-devel] cvs update

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] cvs update
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 20:44:53 +0100

> > performance further! Nicola, I think the animated flip page should be a
> > bit smoother now on your ppc ?
>
> Hm, it doesn't work at all.

Not sure what you mean here?

> Can it be de/activated somehow? I couldn't find
> a key action for it...

Me encourages you to create one hehe

> CPU usage doesn't seem to have changed significantly
> here, but it's hard to judge, because it depends on the zoom level.

Ow, thats too bad, it has dropped here quite a bit....
Me is totally desperate now ....

Ehm, let me look it up...
Needs to be added to the Settings widget or somewhere else to switch mode, but
for now, edit your ~/.traverso/Traverso/Traverso.conf, see section Playhead,
set Scrollmode to 0 (flip page), 1 is centered and 2 is animated flip page

> > Running Traverso for hours, no crash so far, so if you have different
> > experiences, let me know please!
>
> Try deleting a track and then zoom vertically...
>
> Sorry, but you were asking for it ;-)

Stop hiding you ....., I'm gonna .... you !

Obviously, I meant stability for playback, and just running the damn thing,
with no 'crashes out of nowhere'

:-)