[VM] gmail issue

From: Uday Reddy
Subject: [VM] gmail issue
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:09:08 +0000

When I send a message to the viewmail-info mailing list from this email
account (address@hidden) I don't get a copy of the message back to
the account.  I don't recall this happening a few months ago.

I wonder if anybody else is experiencing this problem?

(I save outgoing messages in "Sent" which becomes "[IMAP]/Sent" on gmail.  I
wonder if gmail thinks that I already have a copy of the message in my
account and kills the new copy coming into my Inbox?)

Cheers,
Uday

PS. When I logged into the gmail webmail it served up 4 ads for me: 3 on
"bug control" companies in my region and one on some software built on top
of VMWare.