Re: [VM] VM is awesome (was vm-save-buffer)

From: Ulrich Mueller
Subject: Re: [VM] VM is awesome (was vm-save-buffer)
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 10:54:33 +0100

> On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 20:35:36 +0000
> Uday Reddy <address@hidden> wrote:

>> So, in future, you can expect more frequent public releases.
>> Whether it will be good or bad is another question.

> I think it is good.

Not sure if it has been brought up before, but I think that switching
the repository from bzr to a less exotic VCS like git might also help.
Especially since GNU Emacs itself has made that transition.

Unfortunately, I can't say that I have contributed to VM recently.
However, the repository being in bzr certainly hasn't encouraged me in
the past.

Ulrich