vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] Goldwater Coding Help

From: Eric Altendorf
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] Goldwater Coding Help
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:59:27 -0700

Hi all, I'm back.  Great trip...I absolutely love Chicago.

I'm rusty with C but all that means is I need to force myself to oil
it up.  I'd love to look into that further.  Send details my way
unless Ian's already volunteered.

Eric

--
"First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.
 Then they fight you.  And then you win."             -Gandhi