vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] vrs momentum

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] vrs momentum
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:47:25 +0100

Yeah - I agree with this.

If there was just Bill and myself we were going to get a system up and
running which consisted of a single LDS that could statisfy requests for
services.

All the layers would be present (CM, RM, VM, netServer etc) and thus the
basic skeletal API's between them.

Each layer would then be taken and 'enhanced' to provide the intended
functionality, a little bit at a time.

For the RM to start farming data fragments out among LDS's in the cluster,
the CM must work (or at least appear to through the API)) etc.......

How does this sound as a starting point?  We need diagrams.

Do we have a common set of modeling skills on this list????

Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.