Re: [Adonthell-general] RE: C++/Python developers for a graphical role p

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] RE: C++/Python developers for a graphical role playing game
Date: 21 Mar 2002 10:58:24 +0100

(Urrk - your mail client (Sylpheed, from what I see) doesn't cut lines
at 80 characters - you can probably configure that)

> (When will Joel continue work on the window system, btw? I figured that
> backporting the i18n stuff to 0.3 is useless until we can use proper fonts
> with a complete character set.)

Jol has to finish his university project and is knee-deep in the doc at
the moment (unless he hung himself ;)). He should be more available
soon, I'd say 1-2 weeks.

Actually, the new fonts should be easily portable and integrated in the
old GUI. They just need to be done the same way - and I don't think Joel
has plans to change it. So at least with them, we could backport the
i18n stuff.

And at the end of next week will be hollidays here in France - so both
of us should have quite a few free time.

> Items and inventory comes to mind. The audio system. Combat. There's plenty
> of work ;).

Right. Whatever you'd like to do, you'll certainly find it here! :)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org