[Adonthell-general] Combat

From: nilsfohrbeck
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Combat
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:37:32 +0200

> Feel free. As I said, I don't think this conflicts with my suggestions,
> so we could use it no matter how we'll decide in the end. (Unless we
> decide for something completely different, of course.)

Yes, I agree, our views are not so different at all! In fact, I will start to
come up with some feats, spells and the likes  because then I will see which
stats will be needed.

> Yes, I would like those paper dolls. Although I personally do not like
> the way the 'backpack' is represented in Diablo. To tell the truth, the
> system of Baldur's Gate is awkward as well ;). I was more thinking about
> a pooled inventory, where each character has access to every item (as
> long as the characters are able to reach each other on the map).
> Everything else involves too much micro management, I think. I wanna go
> adventuring, not spend endless amounts of time with filing my inventory.

The idea of a pooled inventory is really good (actually I'm amazed that no
other game uses it) abnd I would definately support it.