Re: [Adonthell-general] Problem

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Problem
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:57:09 +0200

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:52:06 -0400 Joseph Toscano wrote:

> The problem is that the stuff MUST go in c:\share\adonthell, etc. You
> must have hardcoded paths into the game or something. That's why it's
> not doing anything for Andrew. The same thing happened to me until I
> placed it in c:\.

Yeah, that's a known problem. We're going to fix that though. Maybe you
Windows users can help here: is there a construct under Windows that is
similar to '.' (current directory) under Linux? That would already
suffice to fix the directory problem.

> Anywho. Looks great! However, it'd be nice to have fullscreen support.
> It seems to be broken.

Yeah, that's another problem. Windows isn't able to do a 320x240 res.
Alex will have to add a 'doublesize' mode as we had it in v0.2 to work
around this problem.

Anyway, having it running at all is a great achievement.