Re: [Adonthell-general] Brief meeting summary

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Brief meeting summary
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:17:30 +0200

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002 21:48:51 -0500 (CDT) Andrew Michael Phillips wrote:

> [question type="possibly silly"]Am I considered a developer? I know
> I'm actively involved, but I have yet to write a line of
> code....[/question]

In that context, 'developer' should mean anybody who gets some actual
work done for the project. And all those background writings and
character descriptions are actual work :).

> Should I keep the group updated on my plot and material development?
> Also, after thinking about it, I'm willing to help on the dialogs,
> once we have the plot nailed down. Seems to me that some of my
> writings aren't really getting us closer to 0.4 and further that since
> I'm doing all this writing, and probably making work for the dialog
> writers, I should help carry the load.

That is really cool! To tell the truth, we were hoping you'd say so :).
As far as the developer's diary goes, I should finish that today and
send the details out to everybody. Then you (and the rest) can use that
to keep everybody else updated, including interested folks that don't
bother with the mailing lists.