Re: [Adonthell-general] configure problem

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] configure problem
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 10:03:31 +0200

> > configure is now working properly but I get now a very weird error
> > during the make (using gcc-3.2):
>
> Hm? Are you using libtool 1.4.2a? It should work with that version ...

Actually Julien is having the same problem as me on my Debian, which I
have not managed to solve. The configure script generated by autogen.sh
is corrupted and building fails at link time. I hope I'll get that fixed
soon, 'cause it also prevent me from doing anything really useful. Note
that not only Adonthell doesn't work, but any package I try to build the
configure script on my box.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org