Re: [Adonthell-general] configure problem

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] configure problem
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 19:23:07 +0200

On 08 Oct 2002 17:16:40 +0200 Julien Cuvillier wrote:

> I get exactly the same problem with the source tarball :(

That's bad. I hope that doesn't mean the tarball is broken? Did anybody
else test it.

Just for testing, I got a fresh checkout and did a

autogen.sh
automake-1.6 --gnu --copy --add-missing
configure
make

and it failed too :/. I'm sure it worked a couple of weeks ago!

To me it looks as if libtool is buggy. So I looked at the libtool script
and found what is wrong. It refers to the environment variable ${SED}
two times, but that one isn't defined on my box. It is probably supposed
to be defined by the Makefile, but isn't for some reason.

However, if you do a 'export SED=sed' before the make, everything will
work fine.