Re: [Adonthell-general] configure problem

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] configure problem
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 11:20:06 +0200

On Sun, 6 Oct 2002 10:03:31 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Actually Julien is having the same problem as me on my Debian, which I
> have not managed to solve. The configure script generated by
> autogen.sh is corrupted and building fails at link time. I hope I'll
> get that fixed soon, 'cause it also prevent me from doing anything
> really useful. Note that not only Adonthell doesn't work, but any
> package I try to build the configure script on my box.

I don't understand that. I am using Debian too at uni, but apart from
the need to run automake-1.6 manually after the autogen.sh, everything
is working fine. As I did a dist-upgrade 10 days ago, I should have
pretty up-to-date versions of all the dev tools.

Anyway, if you don't get it working, Julien, you could still use the
source tarball. Right now this is exactly the same as the CVS code.