Re: [Adonthell-general] Meeting in France

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Meeting in France
Date: 05 Feb 2003 16:01:08 +0100

> As I am currently planning my holidays I would like to discuss our meeting in
> France. When are you guys planning on getting together? How long ill the
> meeting
> be (and when was that contest again?)?

The contest will take place on March 22th - this is the day we'll have
to be there to present the game. The event (the Internet Party) starts
on 17th and lasts until 23th. There will also be a 3 days coding party
at the same place, from 19th to 22th I think (if I'm not wrong the
contest will end the coding party). So we should try to organize
ourselves with these dates. It depends how much time you guys want/can
stay there, since this time we'll have accomodations fees (plus
not-very-cheap eating, life in Paris is quite expensive). Jol and I will
try to find the cheapest solution, however.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org