Re: [Adonthell-general] Meeting in France

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Meeting in France
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 22:53:44 +0100

At Tuesday 11.02.2003 20:56, you wrote:
> Not sure whether it would make sense to take part at the coding party.
> It'd be probably okay for us coders, but what about the rest? We could
> still do some actual coding on 0.4, but that can be done in private too.
>
> OTOH, if the coding party is what I imagine, we wouldn't need any
> accomodation, just lots of caffeine ;).
>
> Would it be possible/make sense if we stayed a couple of days at your
> place, Alex, and went to Paris only for the contest (and maybe the day
> after)? Just an idea, don't worry if it's not possible.

I don't think it would be very relevant to stay in the North and make
another trip in Paris just for one day - that's a lot of travelling for
not that much time. IMO the best solution would be to find a good
accomodation (at least cheap, at best free) and take laptops to work.
Since Kai now has a Powerbook, it'll be easy! :) And I can grab a laptop
from my side as well. That way we'll be near the contest place and we
could have some good time in Paris as well.

We'd just need to get organized as the event is pretty soon. Who will
come exactly? Please say something, so I can have a look at the possible
accomodations!

I'm coming too! And I'll bring a laptop too. Guess what... starts with a P... ends with a ...k

:)

Looking forward to the event!!!

BEN