Re: [Adonthell-general] Meeting in France

From: Nils Fohrbeck
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Meeting in France
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:39:43 +0100

Oh, oh, this does not really look too good at all! There is another question to
ask though: Can we still compete if we are not present (or only one of us
would go there and present the projekt). And if a meeting in France is not
possible, how about a meeting somewhere else? The last meeting was very
constructive, so id would surely be nice to stage one as soon as possible. BTW
only 2 more days of exams, after that i hope I will get to do the translation.
And Ben could you PLEASE send me the rules update we talked about last time?

Nils