Re: [Adonthell-general] Meeting in France

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Meeting in France
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:07:55 +0100

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:39:43 +0100 Nils Fohrbeck wrote:

> Oh, oh, this does not really look too good at all! There is another
> question to ask though: Can we still compete if we are not present (or
> only one of us would go there and present the projekt). And if a
> meeting in France is not possible, how about a meeting somewhere else?

I was thinking along the same lines. As cirrus said, 200 EUR just for
accommodation is a bit much.

How about if we stayed somewhere "near" Paris. Like 50-100km away, so we
could easily make a day-trip to the competition and back for little
money. That means living should be cheaper and we could still compete.

And, more important, a meeting would really be productive, I think. Even
more so since we'd have a couple of computers with us. Last time we
mainly talked (and that was productive too), but now we could get actual
work done. Sure, everybody could work on his own at home, but if we'd be
all together, motivation would be much higher, I guess. And if problems
would come up, we could talk about them.

So I'd really suggest we have a meeting somewhere. Needs not be Paris.