Re: [Adonthell-general] Meeting in France

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Meeting in France
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:22:26 +0100

On 11 Feb 2003 20:56:43 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> We'd just need to get organized as the event is pretty soon. Who will
> come exactly? Please say something, so I can have a look at the
> possible accomodations!

Well, to sum things up, we'd be 5 or 6 people: you and Joel, Ben, Nils,
James (if he knows what's good for him ;)) and I. (Anyone else?)

Any idea when we'll meet exactly, where we'd stay and that?

A little info from my side: I would have a somewhat important university
thing on 17th or 18th march. I'd like to attend if possible, but if we
want to meet before 19th that'll be fine too. I just need to know so I
can organize myself.

So as you said 10 days ago, we should get this sorted out soon! ;)