Re: [Adonthell-general] Meeting in France

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Meeting in France
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:42:36 +0100

On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 21:03:15 +0100 Nils Fohrbeck wrote:

> Okay that sounds good! Let me just see what the others say. And it
> should definately give me some time to do the translation...

Not sure whether it would make sense to take part at the coding party.
It'd be probably okay for us coders, but what about the rest? We could
still do some actual coding on 0.4, but that can be done in private too.

OTOH, if the coding party is what I imagine, we wouldn't need any
accomodation, just lots of caffeine ;).

Would it be possible/make sense if we stayed a couple of days at your
place, Alex, and went to Paris only for the contest (and maybe the day
after)? Just an idea, don't worry if it's not possible.

Anyway, what do the others think? Ben, James, Joel?