[Adonthell-general] adonthell test-data is not honoring adonthell.xml

From: shirish शिरीष
Subject: [Adonthell-general] adonthell test-data is not honoring adonthell.xml
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 13:34:33 +0530

Hi all,
I just installed and while I'm able to run adonthell in full-screen
neither does the esc key work nor the fullscreen configuration as it
is in the ~/.adonthell/adonthell.xml

specifically these two lines :-
<d_button>escape</d_button>
<Fullscreen>0</Fullscreen>

Previously with the keyboard button 'd' I was able to get out of the
game. Now neither does 'd' nor does 'Esc' work. D actually
refreshes/repaints the whole screen.

As can be seen I want to have windowed mode but this does not seem to
be possible.

Any ideas ?

--
          Regards,