Re: [aspell] LaTeX and umlauts

From: Bjoern Jacke
Subject: Re: [aspell] LaTeX and umlauts
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:42:20 +0200

On 2000-06-27 at 13:44 -0400 Kevin Atkinson sent off:

> > > I'm sorry you need to modify the language data file to be

Enrico, if you don't have a German keyboard to directy type umlauts I
guess it would be easiest to use a little preprocessor that replaces all
your "[aouAOU] to [äöüÄÖÜ] in your TeX documents where you can then use
the inputenc package. Or if you're using vim or emacs you could easily
set up macros which automatically replace any "a with ä for example.

Björn

--
Björn Jacke ·  E-Mail: address@hidden
SuSE GmbH   ·  Schanzäckerstr. 10  ·  90443 Nürnberg  ·  Germany