ayttm-devel

Re: [Ayttm-devel] log files

From: Philip S Tellis
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-devel] log files
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 12:08:44 +0530 (IST)

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Tahir Hashmi wrote:

> How about always specifying background color also?

very bad idea.  actually, forcing colours is always a bad idea because
it means the user cannot choose his own colours for his system.  we
cannot assume that the colours we like are liked by everyone else.
furthermore, people with visual disabilities may want high contrast
colours and large fonts.  if we force colours, that means they can't use
it anymore.

Philip

--
consultant, n.:
        Someone who knowns 101 ways to make love, but can't get a date.