ayttm-devel

Re: [Ayttm-devel] log files

From: Philip S Tellis
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-devel] log files
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 12:59:17 +0530 (IST)

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Tahir Hashmi wrote:

> Well, we can't assume that the user will be using a theme with a light
> background either (LCARS, for example). That's the most probable

we don't.  switch to a theme with a dark background and see how the
foreground colours change - in a normal chat.  We need to do that for
group chat too.  The problem is, as the number of participants increase,
the probability of finding colours that modify well with our existing
formula gets smaller.

> reason why the CSS validator at w3c.org issues warnings whenever you
> specify a foreground color without specifying a background color.

yes.

--
It's not reality or how you perceive things that's important -- it's
what you're taking for it...