bontz-team

[Bontz-team] cvs structure

From: Owen Swerkstrom
Subject: [Bontz-team] cvs structure
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 05:07:10 -0700 (PDT)

I second my own motion that we move the main source
tree from /bontz/bontz to /bontz.  I got it to run
over SSH without a display (I'm firewalled from
running an X server here at work) and it puked up the
following:
ERROR opening file media/sprite/mucka/info
ERROR opening file media/sprite/flopfish/fatfish/info
ERROR opening file
media/sprite/flopfish/chunkyfish/info
ERROR opening file media/sprite/flopfish/longfish/info
ERROR opening file media/sprite/flopfish/punyfish/info
Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute
Deployed)

granted when I made another symlink, to ../media/, it
worked and spit up only happy messages (and presumably
showed some pretty pictures on /dev/null).  Also, it
didn't complain about not finding the music, which is
odd.  Does SDL_Mixer perhaps need you to call some
other stuff for error checking/reporting?

I might get adventurous and try to build it on windows
today.  It's either that or wait 'til I go home for
lunch, and I wanna see this thing :^)