bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] cvs structure

From: Chuck
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] cvs structure
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 07:49:06 -0500

ok, i guess i don't know why you are getting those errors...

you should be checking it out like this

cvs -z3 address@hidden:/cvsroot/bontz co bontz

you will probably need to check it out from scratch, because i reworked the
modules a while ago.  a simple update may not be enough if you are still
checked out on the old module.

i like bontz/bontz as our maing cvs tree and don't see any problem with it,
and will aruge vehemently to keep it the way it is.

i believe i have it set up so it doesn't cause an error if i can't get the
music playing.  i figured the video was more important and maybe not
everyone has sound.  for instance last night i had it pointing the a file
that didn't exist, and the fish just happily flopped on.  don't expect too
much from this demo, all it has is all 4 fish in full animation but in fixed
positions, although you can control mucka with the arrow keys hold shift to
make him run.  i think muckas animations and timings need to be tweaked, i
think i also need to change his movement delta to increase how fast he moves
around the screen