bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] four flopping fishes finished

From: Chuck
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] four flopping fishes finished
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 08:50:35 -0500

the modules don't exist on the /cvsroot level they exist on the
/cvsroot/bontz level, so it was unable to put the lib and media where they
are supposed to be.

whew, you had me worried for a second.
why don't you just stick with what you are good at, and do some more
graphics for me before you break something else ;-)

and i know this is getting ahead of myself, but i sort of picture some
strange looking guy (the fish monger/s) bring the fish out in a basket or
something and dump them out at the starting line.  if you like that idea, i
will need walking animation tracks for him/her/it (preferably for all
directions N S E W NW NE SW SE you will need to look at mucka's info file to
find the correct order for the directions) and also one of him/her/it
dumping the fish out.  or maybe each fish has it's own person bring them
out?  whatever you want to do, because it sounds like it will be a lot of
work.  and if you do decide to put a lot of work into the fish monger we
will make sure he gets reused somewhere else as an NPC so you don't think he
is wasted on this lousy minigame.

i figure this would be a good test to make a complex animation using
multiple sprites, it will also require me to add functions so i know when an
animation loop has finished, and to specifiy to only loop the animation a
single time.  along with other problems yet to be discovered.