Re: [fluid-dev] making a standalone fluidsynth plugin on Mac

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] making a standalone fluidsynth plugin on Mac
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:39:51 -0400

On Mar 28, 2012, at 8:55 AM, Antoine Schmitt wrote:

Ok !
Cross-reading your answer, adn Ebrahim's, I figured that I needed to include all the closure of the dependencies along with my delivery : glib and gthread, but also iconv and intl, and use install_name_tool to modify all mutual interdependencies between the executable and all the libs, and between the libs themselves too.
And it works ! Thank you very much.

Antoine

Really glad to hear that things worked out for you. Do let us hear more about your plug-in.

Greetings.