Re: [fluid-dev] making a standalone fluidsynth plugin on Mac

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] making a standalone fluidsynth plugin on Mac
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 08:14:54 -0400

On Saturday 10 March 2012, Antoine Schmitt wrote:
Hi list,
I'm currently porting my fluidsynth Xtra (name for Adobe Director
plugin, i.e. a shared library that is dynamically loaded into the
final executable) to fluidsynth 1.1.5. Previously, it was on 1.0.7.
(visible on www.schmittmachine.com/fluidXtra.html).

The big change is in the build method of fluidsynth. I used cmake, as
indicated in the doc for MacOSX. I used fink to get all the needed
packages. This is the first time i deal with fink and cmake.
Interesting and sexy, but sometimes a bit obscure...

Good Day Antoine

Many thanks for your appreciation :-)