Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Compiling gst with mingw32

From: Cesar Rabak
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Compiling gst with mingw32
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 16:23:54 -0300

Another issue appeared in my build in mingw32:

Having it installed in the machine's path (in fact I have a specific
cmd [a.k.a 'batch"] file that starts a command prompt with all
variables set); if I fire gst.exe I get the toplevel (gst shell) with
the familiar "st> " prompt.

However, after I interact with it a little if I put the focus in any
other Windows application, gst returns to the operating system or
saying in other terms: the commad prompt turns back to CMD (e.g.
C:\>).

Do you have seen anything similar to this? I'm not sure nor from where
start to debug this!

Regards,

--
Cesar Rabak