Re: lyluatex collection for user without internet connection

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: lyluatex collection for user without internet connection
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 08:30:41 +0100

Hi list,

at least the windows version of texlive 2018 contains lyluatex 1.06 (installed
via the net).

However for windows the path provided on the program option must not include
spaces - luatex or whoever parses them reliably removes any blanks. I had to
copy my LP installation to a path w/o spaces (c:/LilyPond/... in my case; also
replacing any backslash with regular forward slashes helped 😊)

After that it works like a charm on my windows 10 (mixing Gregorio, LilyPond
and utilising TeX‘s powerful text processing capabilities)

Kind regards,
Michael