Re: lyluatex collection for user without internet connection

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: lyluatex collection for user without internet connection
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 17:10:25 -0800

On 2019-01-25 2:56 am, Karlin High wrote:
I know it's incomplete, but I still consider it the best resource for
learning Scheme in LilyPond.

In case it helps your friend, I've attached a PDF of the Guile 1.8.7
docs which can be used as a more technical reference for the specific
flavor of Scheme used by LilyPond.

The other day I was putting together a set of PDFs for my own offline
reference and found that the GNU website only includes a PDF download
for the latest version.  As there are some differences from the
version LilyPond employs, I had to download the source and manually
run the docs through texi2pdf.

Resending with link to a shared folder instead of attachment:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=19NYnDmx9bQ4gPUkv0hUUSeJOh6PFSVMc

-- Aaron Hill