Re: lyluatex collection for user without internet connection

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: lyluatex collection for user without internet connection
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 16:21:12 +0100 (CET)

> > at least the windows version of texlive 2018 contains lyluatex 1.06
> > (installed via the net).
> >
> > However for windows the path provided on the program option must not
> > include spaces - luatex or whoever parses them reliably removes any blanks.
> > I had to copy my LP installation to a path w/o spaces
>

> Enclosing the option in curly brackets didn't help?
>
>    [program={C:/Path/to/my local lilypond/lilypond-windows.exe}]

At least here
\usepackage[debug=true, nofragment, noragged-right,
program=C:/LilyPond/usr/bin/lilypond.exe,
includepaths=C:/Users/mgd/Documents/lilypond-Noten/include]{lyluatex}
works while
\usepackage[debug=true, nofragment, noragged-right, program={C:/Program Files
(x86)/LilyPond/usr/bin/lilypond.exe},
includepaths=C:/Users/mgd/Documents/lilypond-Noten/include]
{lyluatex}
doesn't. However the errormsg seems to indicate that when enclosed in {} the
problem is that when invoking LP the path would either need to be enclosed in
'' or the spaces should be escaped.

Kind regards,
Michael
--