Re: lyluatex collection for user without internet connection

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: lyluatex collection for user without internet connection
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 01:16:26 -0800

On 2019-01-26 12:22 am, Aaron Hill wrote:
Unfortunately, I inadvertently broke the hyperlinks in the process, so
while the snippets render properly, you cannot click on links within
the documents.  Since I tend to manually search through PDFs, this
hasn't been a big enough issue for me to address.  But I suppose it is
worth pointing out the defect.

Fixed. I checked online and found a command-line argument I needed to include to preserve the hyperlinks during the rebuild process. The files on the share have been updated, so they should be good to go.

In case anyone cares, here's the command I used:

    gs \
      -dCompatibilityLevel=1.4 \
      -dPDFSETTINGS=/screen \
-sFONTPATH=/usr/local/lilypond/usr/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf \
      -dEmbedAllFonts=true \
      -dCompressFonts=true \
      -dSubsetFonts=true \
      -dPrinted=false \
      -dNOPAUSE \
      -dBATCH \
      -sDEVICE=pdfwrite \
      -sOutputFile=patched.pdf \
      -c ".setpdfwrite <</NeverEmbed [ ]>> setdistillerparams" \
      -f original.pdf

-- Aaron Hill