Re: Guessing addresses (was: LYNX-DEV don't give a damn?)

From: Carl Reimann
Subject: Re: Guessing addresses (was: LYNX-DEV don't give a damn?)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 06:37:10 GMT

 I don't know if this has been suggested, but perhaps Lynx can
 remember the last address it sees that munges approximately to
 the realm of the pages. So if you're browsing along, and one
 page lists the person in charge but the others don't, Lynx might
 notice 'hey that email looks like the current realm; I'll supply
 that as a choice should it be necessary to write to someone here'.

        Carl

;
;