Re: LYNX-DEV new command: 123 g

From: JDD
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV new command: 123 g
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 20:47:01 -0700 (PDT)

I didn't understand much of the message but did want to confirm
that I like taking my hands off the keyboard as little as
possible and thoroughly enjoy ctrl+A/E.  Anyway, I can't get
Home/End to work in my BSD accounts, only in my NetCom SunOS
account.

-> *JDD** -->> [link]  [link]  [link]   Click HERE for more ...
Internet E-Mail:  <address@hidden>
WWW ('lynx') URL: http://www.sasquatch.com/~jddjeff/
Diversity University (D.U.: 'tf MOO.DU.Org 8888'): JDD (#7197)