Re: LYNX-DEV how to sink RMS Titanic

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV how to sink RMS Titanic
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 23:22:33 -0400 (EDT)

  From: address@hidden (Philip Webb)

  but if you want to make sure you don't hear from him again
  send it to  address@hidden  (his From);
  other sites you might want to inform are
   address@hidden  &  address@hidden .

Please see

 Re: remove
 http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month0597/msg01106.html

For a response from the postmaster in Norway.

If I read this response right, we need to be very careful about
inundating the addresses that are visible in a spam with
complaints, as they may be forged.  The tea leaves needed to
detect a forgery are not sent forward as the message clears
Majordomo at sig.net.  So the average list subscriber is in a
poor position to act against spam that makes it onto the list.

--
Al Gilman
;