Re: lynx-dev 50 Lines in Windows 95

From: James ''Webmaster Jim'' Spath
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 50 Lines in Windows 95
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 16:05:54 -0400

On Mon, Jun 15, 1998 at 10:13:22AM -0400, Greg Marr wrote:
> At 06:19 AM 6/15/98 -0700, Kelly Ford wrote:
> >Perhaps I have something configured incorrectly because the only options in
> >the Properties dialog for my Lynx shortcut are General and Shortcut.  I
> >have the command line as c:\home\lynx\lynx.exe but there's nothing there
> >about screen display.  Should I be starting the program in a different
> >fashion?
>
> Win95 only has General and Shortcut.  WinNT adds several more, including
> the screen display tab.

I'm pretty sure I had this working last year on my W95 machine at my
old office.  Perhaps what you need to do is create a shortcut to
LYNX.BAT.  Then launch LYNX.BAT and click on the left-top-corner and
look at those properties.

I don't have a W95 box to test this on; sorry...

------

Marvin the Paranoid Android says: