lynx-dev Printer options & save-to-file

From: Marc D. Williams
Subject: lynx-dev Printer options & save-to-file
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 13:39:35 PST8PDT

This question is on behalf of someone on the doslynx-dev list.
He uses Bobcat (lynx 2-4-2) but I figure the question is general enough.

When using the print option there is a save-to-file option which will
always default to the program's directory. The person would like to
specify another directory to save to.

Is it possible to add an option in the printer definitions to do this?
I did some experimenting on this awhile back that sort of worked.
A plain text file was saved to another dir just fine. But this worked
offline, online my little batch tweak didn't work.

Maybe the use of some prn2file-type utility that accepts/prompts for
a filename/path to save to? Haven't experimented with that yet.

Any ideas?
Thanks,

--
>> ANIME SENSHI <<

Marc D. Williams
address@hidden         GTE
IRC Nick: Senshi        Channel: #DOS  #IRCHelp
http://www.agate.net/~tvdog/internet.html  --  DOS Internet Tools

Error messages in Haiku:
    Out of memory.
    We wish to hold the whole sky,