Re: lynx-dev UnixWare 2.1.2 pre-compiled Binary

From: Jason Sizemore
Subject: Re: lynx-dev UnixWare 2.1.2 pre-compiled Binary
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 02:14:56 -0500

> 2.7.2 doesn't do autoconf (2.8 does, and 2.8.1)
>
> > --Jason Sizemore

Wasn't there an attempt to do autoconf many moons ago? I recall snagging
a configuring script for Lynx roughly 2-3 years ago and it was a tad
limited. I had to type "./configure" to run it. Hmmm...

If not, then I most likely misunderstood you.

The reason why I'm compiling my own versions of Lynx is because the
administrator for my shell account is still using Lynx 2.5FM, and the
dev of Lynx has come a long way since then. =)