Re: lynx-dev Mouse?

From: mattack
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Mouse?
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 17:17:46 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 10 Jan 1999, David Combs wrote:
>God help me when Mr. Gates forces me to buy an NT machine and
>keyboard, with the control key in the WRONG place (no quotes around
>wrong here!).

Uhh, he didn't force you to buy anything, and won't keyboards from an IBM XT
hook into current IBM clones?  I thought it was all the same keyboard
connector.... so just use whichever keyboard you like. It's what I do.

I dunno what I'll do when there are only USB machines in my office at work..
guess I'll either have to buy an ADB<->USB converter, or search around for
a USB keyboard with keys in the right places (control left of a, escape in
upper left.. no function keys necessary or wanted.)