Re: lynx-dev [dev16] patch for an A-page (was: Re: L-page: set/clear)

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev [dev16] patch for an A-page (was: Re: L-page: set/clear)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 04:59:17 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, Kim DeVaughn wrote:

> Try the attached patch.

I didn't, but have some comments/questions you may want to consider.

> It creates a new command called ADDRLIST, which behaves exactly the
> same as LIST, but which *should* always show only the URL's.
>
> Rather than make it a config option (which would have taken me quite
> a bit longer to do), I've bound it to the "A" key (that's a capital
> "A").

Does ADDRLIST from a LIST page, or LIST from an ADDRLIST page, work?
Should it?

If it does, what does "A", "l", follow several links until ADDRLIST
page not cached any more, then PREV_DOC, do?  (You could set -cache
to a low number for testing.)

(Basically I am wondering about those two functions using the same
tempfile, or different files kept in the same tempfile / list_filename
variable.)

   Klaus