Re: lynx-dev dev.13 progress...

From: Hiroyuki Senshu
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev.13 progress...
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:56:03 +0900

Hello, lynx-dev.

I tried dev.12c on Win32.

On Win32 dev.12c had to modify makefile.bcb, lynx.rsp to the business.

Then, when it actually tries to use it, the Web page given
as an example seems to be indicated beautifully.

But, the emphasis indication of the anchor part isn't correct with dev.12c.
(Only a part becomes emphasis indication.)

It seems to be the problem that it happens only
at the time as indication of Japanese.

There is no problem in the case of only the English letter.

A cause isn't still clear though the revision of this part
somewhat has an influence.

It hopes for the improvement because it thinks that former
indication was better. (Time can't be secured though
I want to cope with it if it can be done.)

As soon as possible, even a report.

--Hiroyuki

T.E.Dickey wrote:
>I'm "almost" done with dev.13, but sol's got a problem with telnet - so
>I cannot login.  (I have some visitors the next few days, so I'm doing this
>now - won't have time).  The patch I'm working with is in
>
>http://www.clark.net/pub/dickey/lynx/patches
>
>-rw-r--r--   1 dickey   ipusers   146754 Oct 20 07:20 lynx2.8.3dev.12c.patch.gz
>
>(when I can login, I'll finish the test-builds and check it in).
>
>--
>Thomas E. Dickey
>address@hidden
>http://www.clark.net/pub/dickey

--
Shonai College of Industry and Technology.
Electronics and Computer Information Course.