Re: lynx-dev libreadline

From: brian j pardy
Subject: Re: lynx-dev libreadline
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 00:15:12 -0500

On Wed, Dec 08, 1999, Larry W. Virden wrote:
> Technically what was asked about (vi mode) isn't really there either -
> what is there in most of the prompts is the ability to move the cursor
> left and right for making changes, using the cursor keys.  I am sorry
> I mis-wrote originally.

*nod*

I think it would be at least slightly useful.  I wouldn't want to
include readline with the lynx distribution or anything like that,
just a compiletime option.  I'll probably start working on it soon --
maybe have something midway through the next release's dev cycle.
I've never coded with readline before, so maybe not. :)

--
The American Dental Association announced today that most plaque tends
to form on teeth around 4:00 PM in the afternoon.

Film at 11:00.