Re: lynx-dev Re: lynx2.8.4dev.2.patch.gz

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: lynx2.8.4dev.2.patch.gz
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 07:18:54 -0400

On Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 08:00:03PM +0900, Henry Nelson wrote:
> > I don't see how.  It (libgettext.h) is present in the distribution.
>
> `rm po intl` at the time of the breakout :)  It's no sweat off my back
> as long as you're aware that in a sense you are encouraging people to
> use the bundled intl package, which last time I bothered to look a year
> or so ago was out of date.

I checked on the differences a while back, and the only ones that were
interesting to me were the ones related to the configure script (there
were no improvements in that area, in fact iirc, the newer version had
an extra bug in the logic that recognized the non-GNU gettext).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com