Re: lynx-dev Re: lynx2.8.4dev.2.patch.gz

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: lynx2.8.4dev.2.patch.gz
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 11:17:12 +0900 (JST)

> Then why you conclude that "YOU would volunteer to write the
> docs/README.intl"

You and Morten Bo Johansen are the only two people recently who have
successfully installed gettext using the configure script.  Indeed, you
are the one who helped Morten to succeed.  Morten says he will eventually,
but he doesn't have time right now.  _Perhaps_ you do.  (If you are asking
why I don't volunteer, the reason is simply that I do not like the autoconf
method for building and using a package-within-a-package, nor do I use it.
I cannot write documentation for something I have never used, especially
when I don't believe in it in the first place.)

__Henry