Re: lynx-dev MSN vs. Opera?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev MSN vs. Opera?
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 20:33:01 -0500

On Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 07:22:12PM -0500, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 09:49:17AM +0900, Henry Nelson wrote:
> >   > an explicit check for A-Z).  So either I'm misunderstanding the problem
> >
> >   Press 'A' to save to a bookmark, press 'D' or 'L' to save either the
> >   document or the link, then press 'Z'.  With my setup I go back to the
> >   point where I pressed 'A', and nothing is saved to bookmark 'Z'.
>
> Now that my attention is on it, I'm pretty sure that it's something
> locale-related (it works fine -- for me -- with POSIX locale, but not with
> en_US.UTF-8).

hmm - no, I take that back (was looking at an artifact of some test-code).

Other than locale, the only thing that comes to mind is the key maps
(I seem to recall an unrelated comment about a problem typing a 'z',
not with the nsl-fork code).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net