Re: [Lynx-dev] storing sessions

From: Paul B. Mahol
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] storing sessions
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 15:55:58 +0200

On 5/17/08, Philip Webb <address@hidden> wrote:
> I just updated to dev9 & enabled session cache.
> How do I get Lynx to store all my sessions in the same file ?
> I don't want odd session files scattered all over my directories,
> but that seems to be what it does without further instruction.
> I would like to use  ~/.lynx_session  whatever directory I invoke Lynx from.
> I tried doing it via the 'o'ptions page, but it didn't work.

Yes, I know, code which handle ~/ stuff is broken/missing, and I dont hava time
to fix/add it. Instead use full directory name: /home/username/.lynx_session

First put following lines in global lynx.cfg file:

ENABLE_LYNXRC:auto_session:ON
ENABLE_LYNXRC:session_file:ON

And after that start new lynx session and configure file via 'o' page.